Thursday, January 29, 2015

Cafeteria Atenista

Day 1




















Cheese Cake

On the first day of this three day experience I had in writing an article about the ADZU Multi-purpose Cooperative Cafeteria, I tried their cheese cake which is of course delicious and very cheesy. It only cost me 18Php and it was worth it.



Day 2

























Lumpia

The second day of this experience, I did try their Lumpia. It was crunchy and flavorful, the sauce is spicy with a hint sweetness. It was overall a yummy treat for those who want to satisfy themselves in their break time. It was 8Php per piece.


Day 3

















Chikalang

The third and the last day of my experience which I save for last, I tried their Chikalang, one of the best treat this cafeteria can offer. It was hard on the outside but soft in the inside, its chewy and full of flavor. You will never regret trying this treat and will make you coming back for more.

Overall this was fun and fruitful experience for me. The ADZU Cafeteria offers many food that will surely make your mouth water. For more information you can visit their facebook page at www.facebook.com/ADZUMPC

No comments:

Post a Comment